~SSA~ Mish 8ader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SSA~ Mish 8ader

D8 AKA Snowlol is da KING <:) This is a new forum for SSA Clan whose people play DotA All Stars @ Garena. It's dedicated to my lovely friends who are from Sweden and Saudi Arabia! ~SSA~ stands for Sweden & Saudi Arabian Alliance =]

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
DotA Song
Launch in external player

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Boss

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:11 am

This is what I think our clan should look at and read before we form our 5 men team cheers , because I'm one of you guys, I play with you almost everyday, and you don't even know what it means to me Wink ;pPppP, However, I came with these Rules and Regulations to improve our performance and to unify our team to reach the ultimate goal which is competing against stronger teams out there since the tournament season is about to come. The issue in here is that we can't understand our opponents unless we understand each other's style and team work and put ourselves in someone's shoes, so we can have more fun and laugh while we kick some @$$ afro Aghit.

What I'm writing to you is what I've noticed in myself before you, my friends, so please no one take it personally, and please guys write your comments, suggestions and anything else below.
Evil or Very Mad One thing I don't want is a comment that has nothing but Arrow "Mish 8ader 2s6e3" Mad Razz Laughing Very Happy

Here you go:

Rules and Regulations

1. If you are playing for fun, avoid ladder rooms. and you know why. No

2. Playing frequently will allow us to compete against big clans, if we can raise our clan's EX. pirat

3. Try to play with so many heroes in so many games, so you can get to know them better, and who knows, you might find your teddy bear one of them, also it can be more playable than some heroes you used to play with. I'm saying that because in tournaments they only allow SD and AR, so if you only know who to play with a few heroes, ohh baby you'll feed a lot. No

4. (Team Work) I'm not sure some people are familiar with this phrase scratch , but let me break it down for you: study

a. stealing is a serious attempt in DotA and it really matters to the player you stole from even if he said nothing, because you kind of took something that does not belong to you, and it delays who worked for the kill from developing himself. However, in case of a gang and pushing while everybody is using his Ulti, don't cry like a baby yelling about who's these kills supposed to be for. Evil or Very Mad

b. When we call everyone to push mid, go heal, make sure the other sides are stable, because we don't want to push mid while they are pushing down towards us, and then push together till DEATH (If we killed them all and two from our team are still alive, it's enough for us to push ;PppPp), or till we take one or two towers ( Die together or live alone). You can go back in case you got hurt while fighting heroes (not because you were farming in woods) and wants to regenerate you can go back to base then proceed with your friends. But never leave your friends because you don't have mana, a normal attack will do fine. pirat

c. Playing solo till minute 30 and over is NOT acceptable, who ever does that have never heard of a team work. Rolling Eyes

d. After minute 30 all heroes must have at leas "Scroll of town portal" or Boots of Travel, so you don't waste time crossing the map in order to defense your base. bounce

* Remember: even if your opponents out items your team, with good team work you can bet anybody. king

5. For the sake of our friendship, our clan and our human right if you are using Ventrilo "DON'T SHOUT Out Laud" affraid . If you do so, I will globally mute you. If somebody offended you, take it out on him after the game. If you are mad at someone against us, write to him and let us focus.

* Remember: If you respect everybody, they will not just respect you, but wants to play with you more. But if you don't respect them, they won't respect you too, besides they will avoid playing with you in the first place. We are all friends in here and we want our clan to be one of the best out there, not because we know how to play ( I doubt that lool), but because we respect one another.

Have fun and if you have any comments on the rules, please contact me in Garena @ (VY_CanisMajoris) you will find me online all the time, if not, contact me on S2iS2@yahoo.com, or @ the comment section.

Sincerely
Captain Big Boss

geekRules and Regulations Sparta10

Last edited by Big Boss on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:21 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/s2is2/Page-One.html?1240815129857
HasOnaH

HasOnaH

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:33 am

gj man
but plz stop writing in blue can't seee a shit
Back to top Go down
D8

D8

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 am

Good keep it up Big boss Razz
Back to top Go down
Ozzy
Admin
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Great topic Smile thanks for the effort u made to write these stuff down rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://sesa.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1