~SSA~ Mish 8ader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SSA~ Mish 8ader

D8 AKA Snowlol is da KING <:) This is a new forum for SSA Clan whose people play DotA All Stars @ Garena. It's dedicated to my lovely friends who are from Sweden and Saudi Arabia! ~SSA~ stands for Sweden & Saudi Arabian Alliance =]

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
DotA Song
Launch in external player

Masashi Kishimoto Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D8

D8

Masashi Kishimoto Interview Empty
PostSubject: Masashi Kishimoto Interview   Masashi Kishimoto Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Masashi Kishimoto Interview (About Minato) - March 2008

lifted from OneManga

This is a late post from March 2008 Shonen Jump

SJ = Shonen Jump
MK = Masashi Kishimoto

SJ: There's many rumours regarding Madara being the absolute final villain. Is this true?

MK: Madara being the final villain is yet to be seen and I can't let that information out just yet. But he will play a big part as a villain, that's for sure.

SJ: Now that it's officially known that Yondaime is Naruto's father, will you show more of Minato?

MK: Yes, definitly. I actually wanted to reveal more about Yondaime earlier, but other characters were in development and some fights still had to be dealt with.

SJ: While we're at it... could you please tell us if Minato was the strongest shinobi that ever lived?

MK: Hmmm, it's a tricky question. As far as dead shinobis goes, then yes, he's the strongest. I'd say that Sandaime shares the number one spot with him. As far as living shinobis goes... well, without going into many details I'd have to say no. There's a couple of shinobis whose stronger than him.

SJ: Now that Itachi seems to be dead, what is Kisame going to do now?

MK: Kisame has always come off as a sidevillain whose only purpose is to travel along Itachi. But to my surprise, Kisame has gone from an unpopular character to someone whose more popular than Deidara after the Gai-fight. I won't say too much, but Kisame is a character that wont die anytime soon. I will definitly develop on his character more and possibly make him...

SJ: Make him what?

MK: It's a surprise
Back to top Go down

Masashi Kishimoto Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~SSA~ Mish 8ader :: Entertainment :: Anime & Manga Discussion-
Jump to: