~SSA~ Mish 8ader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SSA~ Mish 8ader

D8 AKA Snowlol is da KING <:) This is a new forum for SSA Clan whose people play DotA All Stars @ Garena. It's dedicated to my lovely friends who are from Sweden and Saudi Arabia! ~SSA~ stands for Sweden & Saudi Arabian Alliance =]

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
DotA Song
Launch in external player

naruto chapter 454 spoiler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D8

D8

naruto chapter 454 spoiler Empty
PostSubject: naruto chapter 454 spoiler   naruto chapter 454 spoiler I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 am

Naruto Chapter 454 Spoiler

Tags:Discussion, Naruto Manga, Spoiler.
Here’s a quick translation to maybe clear up a few things:
*Starting with the Tsuchikage – the Tsuchikage is a little old man
He’s a stubborn old man who throws his back out trying to carry his own bags
The old man is followed by two people named Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi (one is male and one is female – the man looks like Anpanman and the woman looks like a rougher version of Anko)
And they make their way to the 5-kage Meeting
Next is the Mizukage who looks sort of like Tsunade only with a different hairstyle
She is followed by some guy Ao and one of the Seven Swordsmen as they too head off to the 5-kage Meeting

Presumably Mizukage’s two followers are talking: “Kids these days just don’t have enough patience” and “If you keep lecturing like that we’ll be late”
But the Mizukage misheard them and thought that they said that she’ll be too late/old to marry anyone (the Mizukage hears 婚期 (“konki”) = a person’s marrying age instead of 根気 (“konki”) which means perseverance/patience and also hears the word “late”)
The Mizukage then says – “Shut up, I’ll kill you”
Then there’s the Raikage who is super pumped and says “Let’s gooooo!” and likely crashes right through the wall of the room he was in as they leave
Then on to Naruto
Naruto takes Samui/Omoi/Karui to a less popular area. They tell him to cough up everything he knows about Sasuke but he won’t sell Sasuke out…
He gives them the old “If you kill Sasuke then you’ll be throwing the chains of hatred on the people of both villages” line.
So they ask,” Well then what should we do about our hatred?”
Naruto’s answer is that they can beat the crap out of him until they feel better -> which leads to Naruto punching bag time
Then the chapter switches to Danzou
Root Member: “We have two members following Anko, should we (presumably attack/kill her)?
Danzou: Right now is an important time. If we did that then things would get more difficult.
Focus instead on finding Kabuto (He might know my connections with Orochimaru…)
Searching for the medical data he has accumulated thus far as well as documents on Orochimaru’s experiments take top priority.
They may have something in them that could prove useful for my right eye and hand/arm…
End.
*The first spoiler writer was not able to see who was on the side cover
Hmm, “Punching Bag” (Naruto’s new nickname) is getting his face pounded in by the female ninja. Sai is watching this from a distance.
Okay. Naruto said that Sasuke is one of his village’s nakama so he won’t sell him out.
The Raikage’s secretaries (I guess each Kage gets two people)…well, I think one person who was white and another who was black with him.
Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 454 spoiler
Page 1 of 1